We know how much time it can take to develop an effective, engaging programme of financial education. That’s why we’ve developed a set of 50 primary and secondary ready-to-use lesson plans complete with activity sheets and PowerPoint slides. Our Money Matters Lesson Plans will allow you to build your own bespoke scheme of work in minutes.
The lesson plans are mapped to the Primary and Secondary Planning Frameworks and will allow you to cover a range of financial topics relevant to your pupils; you could even use them to build a whole scheme of work.
Benefits of joining
- Handpicked lesson plans created by our team of experts
- Lesson plans for every year of education, from Key Stage 1 - 4
- Easily integrate financial education across the curriculum
- Lesson plans come with accompanying resources and PowerPoints
- Subscribe on behalf of your school so that all of your students can benefit
- Subscription lasts for 1 year from the date of signing up
- Regularly updated to ensure you have access to the most accurate and up-to-date teaching resources
Join now for just £95.00 (inc VAT) for 12 months*
*Payments should be made via PayPal. If you do not hold a PayPal account this can be done with a credit or debit card by choosing 'Check out as a Guest' on the PayPal log in page.
By registering for an account you are agreeing to abide by our Money Matters Lesson Plans Subscription Terms and Conditions